Engineering Assistant Manager
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Customer Service Inspection Mechanical Microsoft Office Report Writing Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company which offers yachting services.
Must be highly skilled hands-on mechanic, preferably marine mechanic, with mid-management and project management skills
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the senior manager with correspondence, work plans as required;
- Design and implement work procedures that will optimize processes;
- Review project costings on completion;
- Record daily work progress, distribute costs to related projects;
- Guide accounts department on the structure of final invoices;
- Draft contracts according to the company’s specific needs;
- Liaise with representing brand’s network management team, updating the budget, KPI’s and regular reporting on compliance-related matters;
- Prepare and conduct the after-sales audit;
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the suppliers and make sure that the deliveries are following the requirements and technical specifications;
- Updating customers on work progress by compiling Gantt charts;
- Organize technical reports concisely and formally;
- Inspection of works for quote purposes;
- Follow up on spare parts and warranty departments to ensure that their actions are compliant with the representing brand policies;
- Coordinate interventions of specialized service technicians from overseas.
- Experience in a similar role, in the Mechanical Engineering Industry;
- Qualifications in mid-management and good knowledge of the marine industry will be considered as an asset.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office;
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Proactive and have exceptional follow-through;
- Be fluent in English (both written and verbal);
- Attention to details, reliability, efficiency, and flexibility;
- Able to build great working relationships with people internally and externally;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.