Environmental Engineer (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAdministration Communication Maltese Microsoft Office Negotiation Salesforce Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading environmental management company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide overall direction and administration of the assigned projects, effectively managing several activities and projects at one time;
- Interface as required with customer contact and constantly seek opportunities to sell additional services;
- Compile tender bids and manage the tendering process for the company;
- Compile plan of works, method statements, and risk assessments in relation to projects and ensure that these are endorsed by clients and the competent authorities;
- Prepare and submit in a timely fashion all required reports, documents and data required by agencies to meet regulatory compliance obligations;
- Negotiate environmental permits that reflect cost effective process design, reasonable operation constraints, and are consistent with corporate environmental policy and regulatory requirements.
- Leads the implementation of Management Systems for the company together with their auditing and certifications;
- Assist the sales force in preparation of estimates and procedures in planning of projects, with emphasis on technical efficiency;
- Understand proposals and quotes to manage the commercial aspects of project;
- Travel out of country for periods of time to present projects overseas as may required;
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Have 3 years of professional experience in environmental engineering;
- Possess a tertiary level of education in Engineering;
- Be fluent in both English and Maltese languages;
- Hold a valid driving license;
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be attentive to detail;
- Be a team player.