Required SkillsAttention to Detail Due Diligence English Maltese Organisational and Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading fund and corporate services provider.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling general emails which might be of an administrative nature;
- Liaising with the relevant insurance company, completing of questionnaires, and ensuring the renewals are done on time;
- Ensuring that filing of the group’s entities are in order at all times.;
- Maintaining the company website and LinkedIn account up to date;
- Conduct and maintain proper due diligence on service providers and clients which the company conducts business with;
- Assisting the Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer and Compliance Officer in certain administrative tasks as may be requested at time to time;
- Handling adhoc projects that may be assigned from time-to-time under supervision of the Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer and/or the Compliance Officer.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, in Financial Services will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Maltese;
- Ability to prioritise, work fast and independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to handle a varied workload in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail and highly organised;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, WordPress will be a plus;
- Attention to detail and uses own initiative.