Export Development Manager
Required SkillsArabic Budgeting Business Development Coordination Customer Needs Customer Requirements Negotiation Planning and Scheduling Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a food producer and distributor based in Gozo.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the trading director;
- Required to manage sales and logistics functions for the assigned specific portfolio of products in line with agreed strategies;
- Developing a strategy and identifying new markets with a focus on Middle East and African Region;
- Negotiating sales terms and conditions;
- Coordinating labelling, loading of goods and related logistics operations;
- Preparing export documentation such as orders, contracts and certificates;
- Planning and reviewing budgets for product ranges;
- Meeting clients and travel for trade seminars and international fairs.
- 3 years’ managerial export sales experience;
- Fluent in English, French and Arabic.
- Must be sales-driven;
- Possess good communication and managerial skills;
- Must be computer literate;
- Shows Self-motivation;
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills;
- Shows ambition.