Finance and Administration Executive
Required SkillsACCA Account Management Administration Attention to Detail Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Accountancy Communication Organizational Shireburn Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Marketing company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform general accounting functions;
- Produce sales invoices in line with partner agreements;
- Review and manage accounts receivable;
- Handle capitilisations, prepayments and accruals;
- Handle inter-company transactions and group allocations;
- Cash management and routine bank reconciliations;
- Process and manage accounts payable;
- Liaise with internal parties including product owners;
- Liaise with technical suppliers and service providers;
- Maintain accounting records up to trial balance stage;
- Assist in the preparation of Management Accounts and other reports;
- General office management including managing office supplies and services;
- Organise internal company events and manage external events requirements;
- Manage travel requests and book traveling arrangements;
- Manage company inbox and send out company mail;
- Carry out other related finance and administrative duties.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in an Accounting environment;
- Candidates with an Accounting qualification will be given preference;
- Excellent computer literacy and have a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of Shireburn will be considered an asset.
- Be organised and meticulous;
- Be able to multitask and handle pressure;
- A good team player with excellent communication skills;
- Takes initiative;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English and preferably Maltese but not a must;
- Be flexible to handle both Accounting and Administration duties.