Required SkillsACCA Account Management Accounts Bank Reconciliation Communication Invoicing Teamwork
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining the accounting records;
- Maintains general ledgers and reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Assist seniors in the reports and other requirements requested by them;
- Maintaining financial information and documents in order and available upon request and observing internal policies;
- Assisting in other duties as and when requested.
- In the final stages of completing the ACCA certification;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken in English;
- A positive attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative as well as part of a team.