Required SkillsAccount Management Accounts Attention to Detail Balance Sheet Customer Needs Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Payroll Reporting Teamwork VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Satisfy clients in all their accounting and administration matters;
- Assisting clients in all aspects of the upkeep of day-to-day accounting records;
- Responsible for the supervision and review of the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and bank processes;
- Being responsible for the end of month routines, including accruals and pre-payments, leading up to the preparation of monthly and/or quarterly trial balances, management accounts and associated reports as required;
- Preparing VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements;
- Preparing monthly payroll;
- Producing necessary reports, such as cash-flow, forecasts and internal audits;
- Improving current processes and developing suggestions for improvement in order to increase team efficiency;
- Knowledge of changes in financial regulations and legislation;
- Assisting in necessary projects and any other duties assigned by superiors.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role within accounting;
- Partially ACCA qualified.
- A can do attitude;
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- The ability to prioritise and work well under pressure;
- A proven track record in managing deadlines.