Required SkillsAAT ACCA Accuracy Attention to Detail BA (Hons) Communication Leadership Reconciliation Teamwork
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Posting expenditures in the system and ensuring creditors' balances are all reconciled appropriately;
- Assisting the finance department and accounting staff members with various accounting tasks;
- Assist in end of month closing procedures;
- Overseeing the work of the finance team;
- Checking thoroughly, that information received is correct, prior to postings;
- Assume responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies;
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or correct transactions;
- Prepare accruals and prepayments sheets to be used on a monthly basis in the preparation of accounts;
- Posting and processing of journal entries;
- Follow all of the company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Act as a replacement for certain duties of the finance executives while unavailable.
- Have at least a Diploma in Accountancy, AAT or ACCA;
- Attentive to detail;
- Has a strong sense of leadership and good managerial skills.
- A highly organised individual;
- Have a positive approach towards work;
- A team player;
- Able to work under pressure and with deadlines.