Required SkillsACCA Bachelor of Accountancy Bank Reconciliation English KYC Management Accounts Self-motivation VAT
Our client is a market leader in commercial vehicle imports & exports, and vehicle servicing.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle the preparation of financial forecasts as well as budgets;
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure the smooth running of the group companies’ audits;
- Monitor any E.U / National Grants that our business may benefit from;
- Continuously update IT and Control Systems for ongoing improvement;
- Maintain updated KYC documentation for the group’s advisors, bankers, and service providers;
- Analyse performance against budgets and against prior years;
- Analyse revenue and carry out reporting related to revenue;
- Prepare and file VAT returns and Statistics;
- Handle the preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis as well as supporting schedules and reconciliations;
- Reconcile key suppliers statements and monitor set-offs;
- Monitor the finance team’s tasks, ensuring reporting is timely;
- Contribute towards talent development of other team members within the finance team, be willing to take on a hands-on approach and assist them as and when required, hence promoting teamwork;
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors and chief financial officer.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ACCA or equivalent and be a fully qualified accountant;
- Have at least 5 years of experience as an Accountant in a similar position.
- Have a good eye for detail;
- Able to critically assess financial results;
- Computer literate;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- An excellent team player.