Required SkillsAccounts Analytical Attention to Detail Audit Bookkeeping Budgeting Coordination Finance Forecasting Invoicing Management Online Gaming Payroll Teamwork
Our client is a leading affiliate company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide monthly financial reports for the different companies;
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions);
- Manage the group financial accounting and bookkeeping;
- Maintain strong relation with the different bank and EMI;
- Prepare quarterly VAT submission;
- Ensure proper year end closing;
- Prepare and coordinate audit process;
- Improve guidelines and financial process within the group;
- Manage in-house and remote team of accountants.
- Be a fully qualified Accountant or at least in the final stages of ACCA;
- Previous experience as a Finance Manager for at least 2 years in an Operator or Affiliate company;
- Have a strong relation with the local bank;
- Be able to forecast budgets.
- Be attentive to detail;
- Have analytical skills;
- Be a team player.