Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Finance Officer
What's in it for you
The role of the Finance Officer has responsibility for maintaining financial record keeping and reporting systems and assisting with ad-hoc reporting.
You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
A flavour of what you'll be doing
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out revenue; jackpot and client funds reconciliations
- Posting revenues, reconciling revenues with in house data and with source data coming from game providers, whilst liasing with gaming providers on any discrepancies noted.
- Assist with the calculations of bonus deductions and licence fees of gaming providers.
- Posting of loyalty cost and performing the loyalty reserve reconcilation
- Monitor wallet balances and fund or retract whenever required
- Carry out payment service provider reconciliations; and variances analysis
- Use AccountIQ (reconciliation tool) and our system’s control panel to troubleshoot and solve discrepancies
- Update journals and uploading/posting in Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Assist in any ongoing finance system developments and tools, as well as proactively identify opportunities for further developments
- Liaise with auditors as part of the audit process, as well as assist in the preparation of financial statements
- Assist in other Finance related tasks (if applicable)
You're good at
Working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Outlook & Word
Fluent in English
In the process of obtaining an accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent)
Use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision wil be considered an asset
Experience in finance processes and systems enhancements is considered an asset
Good understanding of accounting terminology
Ability to work in a dynamic environment while managing priorities and ensuring completeness / accuracy of all deliverables
Ability to work independently, identify and communicate solutions to challenges, maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through
Analytical and teamwork mentality
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.