Financial Account Manager
Required SkillsBookkeeping English Financial Statements GAPSME IFRS MGA Microsoft Office Online Gaming VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a provider of management, administrative, fund and structured finance services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Senior Financial Account Manager;
- Carrying out accounting-related services for our rapidly growing portfolio of client companies;
- Offer guidance to junior members of the team and liaise with the Legal Account Managers on a day to day basis;
- Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Liaising with the clients’ auditors and the production of financial statements for companies;
- Provide client bookkeeping and accounting services to an allocated client portfolio of local and overseas clients operating within the gaming industry;
- Preparation of management accounts for MGA licensed entities;
- Preparation and filing of both periodic VAT returns and company income tax returns;
- Preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS/GAPSME;
- Recording all time spent on client matters;
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
- Qualified in ACCA or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferably within a Corporate Service Provider;
- Knowledge of using Xero accounting software will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent computer literacy and have a good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel;
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards;
- Be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Deliver tasks with high attention to detail.