Financial Account Manager
Required SkillsClient Networking GAPSME IFRS Tax Returns VAT
Our client is a provider of management, administrative, fund and structured finance services .
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Working closely with the Finance team whilst offering guidance to other junior members in the team;
- Responsible for managing the financial activities concerning a diverse client portfolio;
- Be the main point of contact for your clients and be responsible for a wide range of administrative and financial tasks;
- Client communication on a regular basis and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Provide client bookkeeping and accounting services to an allocated client portfolio of local and overseas clients;
- Liaising with the clients’ auditors and the production of financial statements under IFRS/GAPSME;
- Preparation and filing of both periodic VAT returns and company income tax returns;
- Assistance in preparation and analysis of financial statements, budgets, cash flows, procedures and controls;
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- Recently qualified in ACCA or equivalent;
- Knowledge of use of Xero accounting software will be considered an asset.
- Excellent computer literacy and have a good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel;
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards;
- Be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Deliver tasks with high attention to detail.
- Attractive benefits such as Holiday Allowances, Private Health insurance and 27 days leave amongst other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.