ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
● Analysis, documentation and execution of processes and compliance in the areas of revenue and cost
● Assist in the monthly closing process
● Assist in the preparation of monthly gaming tax computation
● Assist in the annual statutory audit processes
● Support in strategic and tactical analyses such as ROI reporting
● Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the company’s planning and forecasting system
● General ledger duties (postings, reconciliations, accruals & prepayments, invoices
● Drive the Revenue processes, including third parties (game providers)
● Maintain a comprehensive commercial understanding of the third party providers and actively participate in negotiations
● Drive innovation in the work processes, implementing automation as necessary
● Perform reconciliations of the inhouse systems vs third-party systems
About you :
● Degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, economics, statistics, business analysis, or a related field.
● Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel with strong financial modelling including advanced functions and pivot tables
● An inquisitive mind
● A self-starter
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
● Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organisations
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance (Claimable after probation)
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!