Finnish speaking Brand Manager
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid setup environment
The role of Brand Manager for our portfolio of Finnish brands is very exciting, running the casinos on a day-to- day basis together with the head of market and centralised functions.
We expect you have a good understanding of the Finnish market and are innovative in your approach, always looking for different ways to get a piece of the market with our brands. Given your experience, you have a good understanding of the iGaming business and a passion for the online industry. Working with others is fun and you enjoy interacting, bouncing ideas, and getting stuff done! Demanding situations fuel you to prove to yourself and others that this can and will work; hurdles are there to be jumped and you look forward to using your energy to drive such a brand. In the future, as the brands grow, the team may grow & require you to manage them, and this is an opportunity that excites you!
- Developing the brand strategies together with the Head of Finland and Affiliate & CRM managers
- Brand management of all existing and any upcoming new brands
- Keeping the sites attractive & updated with current brand strategies in mind
- Working closely with central marketing teams, product teams and tech teams to promote growth for the local market
- Retrieving & analyzing relevant data
- Helping with the setting up & keeping track of business critical KPIs
- Native level of Finnish and fluent English
- A problem solver by nature, always up for a challenge.
- Experience in a similar marketing role and/or worked in a casino/ betting company.
- Analytical and able to present reports in a logical and understandable way
- Understanding of CRM and CMS systems.
- Good managerial and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
- Efficient and having good time-management & experience of balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- Marketing knowledge in terms of experience and/or education is necessary
- Adaptable and able to handle changes in priorities
- A creative and innovative way of thinking
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance.
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!