Required SkillsCFR (Cost and Freight) Communication Consultancy Coordination ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking
Our clients are active players in the insurance and shipping industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to achieve established departmental operational targets whilst developing and maximising opportunities for improvement;
- Communicate with personnel inside and outside of the organisation;
- Ensuring a high degree of team coordination and that all shipping operations are completed as per the client’s requirement.
- Experience in a similar position with a proven successful track record in the Freight industry will be given preference.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to collaborate positively and sensitively with stakeholders;
- Experience in working on Microsoft Excel, preferably being in possession of an ECDL certification or equivalent;
- Highly effective relationship management skills with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems whilst demonstrating a high level of integrity;
- Effective Team Player and Leadership skills;
- Drive and initiative combined with a good level of business discipline;
- A sharp focus on customers and operations;
- Be able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.