Front End Developer - Zecure Gaming
The Product Development team at Zecure Gaming is expanding and we are looking for both Senior and Mid-level Developers to join the team. Zecure Gaming collectively runs the well-known brands Rizk, Guts, Guts Xpress, Kaboo and Thrills and is part of the Betsson Group. If you are passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then Betsson Group is the place to be!
Join our eclectic team of talented people on our adventure in the iGaming industry, we are here to ensure our players get an innovative, smooth, fair and immersive online casino experience.
We are a mix of talented developers from different areas (UI, Back End, DevOps, QA) working together putting the customer first. We believe that to truly contribute you should be open to work in every area of our stack including DevOps, Back End, Front End, UX and Testing. We provide plenty of support from mentors, managers and the team, so don't be alarmed if you don't know everything.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get a first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of React or similar frameworks
- Strong experience in frontend technologies such as TypeScript, HTML5, and CSS3
- Very good knowledge in understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and ability to maintain it
- Research new technologies and create proof of concept
- Great communication, documentation, visibility and observability mind set
- Teamwork, if you want to succeed in this position, you work well with others and thrive on achieving commonly set goals. It’s important to you to build effective and sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness
- We are looking for someone who loves working in a lean and agile environment, can understand complex technical and architectural problems, love to learn new things and have a passion for software development
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business of 75% millennial, 10% GeX, 60+ nationalities, equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women and growing. More than 2000 strong professionals spread across 13 offices with up to 1000 of them based in our Malta HQ alone, which is where you will be based for this role. Furthermore, we offer 10 days per year of remote work from any EU location.
We offer a hybrid working model which gives our Betssonites the best of two worlds: 2 days working from the office to connect and collaborate in person and 3 days working from home to reflect our employee's preference.
We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator, and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.