Front Office Administrator (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail English Health and Safety Maltese Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide friendly and efficient service to customers;
- Responsible for the upkeep of the office, the Housekeeping function, the maintenance, and security of the building;
- Greeting, welcoming, and directing visitors appropriately;
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Operates security and telecommunications system;
- Assists visitors by answering or referring inquiries in line with standard telephone procedures;
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
- Ensures adherence with security measures by advising on company procedures, monitor visitor logbook, and informing visitors on signing protocols;
- Directs visitors using the car park;
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with Health and Safety protocols, rules, and regulations;
- Take environmentally friendly initiatives;
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs;
- Manages meeting rooms availability, upkeep, housekeeping requirements and preparation of refreshments;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Comply with Company Grooming Standards;
- Actively participate in training and development programs and maximize opportunities for self-development;
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Safety;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the company.
- At least 1 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent customer service skills together with a can-do attitude;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail.