ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location Katowice ,Poland Hybrid or Fully Remote
As a frontend developer you will become a core member and have an important role in building up a new sportsbook product for ComeOn group. This involves hands on executing on development tasks to build the sportsbook frontend solutions. It also involves high level of collaboration with the rest of the cross functional team. for example brainstorming, define technical structure and implement the product and its technical solutions.
Technical Skills Required:
- Previous experience with React or similar frameworks
- Good experience working with component based architecture.
- Know your way around GIT.
- Experienced working HTML, CSS, Sass, W3 standard, Web APIs .
- Good understanding of UI/UX – we love super-cool animations.
Technical Skills Desired:
- Having full stack experience is a plus, especially full stack within Java.
- It is a plus but not mandatory to have domain knowledge (igaming, payment solutions, sportsbetting, product development)
Soft Skills Desired:
- Team player with good communication skills
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism in a good manner
- Supporting the team to boost their skills to create a stimulating work environment.
- Wants to learn and improve. Curious about new technology.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Lunch allowance each week
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!