Full Stack Developer
Our client is a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database;
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end;
- Designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting the solution managing the interchange of data between the server and the users;
- Working as part of a team of developers in the design, development, and implementation of front-end and back-end application;
- Coding and testing of web applications;
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application;
- Expanding and scaling the application according to the business needs;
- Compile necessary documentation;
- Taking part and proposing proactive actions in code review processes;
- Maintaining and monitoring and fixing and troubleshooting as necessary.
- At least 2 years' prior experience;
- Must be in possession of a degree in IT or the equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills and ability to perform under pressure;
- Be pro-active and willing to learn further and develop skills;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Able to work in a fast paced challenging environment;
- Driven to solve problems independently;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).