Full Stack Developer
Required SkillsAttention to Detail CSS Full Stack HTML Information Technology Node.js Problem Solving React SQL Time Management
Our client is a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, develop, debug, implement and support the solution managing the interchange of data between the server and the users;
- Work as part of a team of Developers in the design, development, and implementation of front-end and back-end application;
- Code and test web applications;
- Integrate the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application;
- Develop all server-side logic, define and maintain the central database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end;
- Expand and scale the application according to the business needs;
- Compile necessary documentation;
- Take part and propose proactive actions in code review processes;
- Maintain and monitor the products, fixing and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Hold a degree in IT or the equivalent;
- Have a minimum of 2 year previous experience;
- Excellent Knowledge of Node;
- Experience with React;
- Familiar with SQL.
- Able to prioritize tasks and have time-management skills;
- Meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Able to work in a fast paced challenging environment;
- Driven to solve problems independently.