FULL STACK .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TALENT. ARE YOU DEDICATED, HARDWORKING, AND FUN? LET’S SEE IF WE’RE A GOOD FIT.
As a Full Stack .NET Software Developer, you will collaborate with the other members of the technical team, working on web and software projects with medium complexity. You will liaise with our UI experts as well as with the Quality Assurance to build quality software that is fantastic for our clients to use on a daily basis.
YOU ARE A CURIOUS INDIVIDUAL, WITH A PASSION FOR EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES AND …
- have an excellent grasp of Microsoft’s technology stack, especially .NET Core for Web and Cloud.
- knowledge of Single Page Applications; and can handle the Angular framework,
- have a keen interest in learning, be it professionally and personally,
- be a problem solver and critical thinker at heart,
- understand design patterns,
- do not imagine living without source control (understanding of Git),
- be an awesome team player and an excellent communicator.
We want you to …
- grow into a highly achieving individual,
- become an expert,
- consider yourself as an important member of our team,
- share your ideas and make an impact.
IDEALLY, YOU SHOULD HAVE …
- SQL – stored procedures / triggers / functions…
- C# (.NET 4.6) – LinQ – MVC
- Windows services
- Experience with the following APIs are considered an asset but not required: Facebook – Twitter – (Xero) – Mailchimp – Google (Gmail / Map)
- React – Redux
- HTML – CSS
- Yarn (dependency management) – npm – WebPack
- TFS (Team Foundation Server) – TFVC (Team Foundation Version Control)
- Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 – Visual Studio Code
- read for a degree in Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification,
- worked in a similar position for a minimum of 2 years
ISB Technologies offers attractive packages to the right candidate who are seeking a promising career with a fast-growing company.
ISB Technologies is an equal-opportunities employer.