Fund & Legal Associate
Required SkillsClient Relations Communication Hedge Funds Law Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international company that provides corporate and fund solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with clients;
- Analyze and interpret documents, regulations and procedures;
- Daily legal and administration tasks for funds;
- Review and drafting of board and shareholder resolutions;
- Prepare and attend board meetings and shareholder meetings and prepare minutes thereafter;
- Handle client portfolio including compliance, KYC and AML aspects
- Handle daily client communication for all corporate and administrative matters as well as communication with third parties;
- Incorporate companies and open bank accounts;
- Maintain the client data base;
- Keep the funds and related entities in legal good standing;
- Liquidation of companies;
- Actively participate in growing and marketing our business.
- Hold a Master degree in law or professional studies;
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in corporate or funds. Experience in the fund industry will be considered advantageous;
- Be client-centric, pro-actively focusing on client’s needs
- Someone that wants to succeed and be challenged;
- Excellent team-player and communicator;
- Be open-minded and flexible with a can-do attitude;
- Able to meet deadlines in a timely manner;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Any other language is a bonus.