Furniture Assembler and Installer
Required SkillsAccuracy Attention to Detail Multi-Tasking
Our client is a leading import and distributor of bespoke furniture.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the assembly, replacement, and installation of furniture parts according to the instructions you receive;
- Make sure that the customers’ pending requirements are met on time, with precision and care ensuring to keep our high-quality service;
- Work at the workshop in preparing items that might require changes and modifications.
- Holding a basic level of education;
- Previous experience in a similar job.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in English and Maltese;
- Good customer service;
- Able to follow instructions and follow assembly instructions and layout plans;
- Able to take decisions in the best interest and find a solution to upcoming issues;
- A great problem solver and a good team player;
- Capable of using various power hand tools;
- Pride and joy in doing the job and eye for detail;
- A clean police conduct and B driving licence.