Gaming and CRM Manager
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Gaming and CRM Manager, with a focus on the Far East market.
The role will be responsible for most operational and commercial aspects of the brands and will be a key member of the commercial team.
You’ll have the ownership of the casino product in the regions; develop, optimize and oversee the casino products according to the strategy and objectives; develop and oversee casino operations to optimize the products’ commercial performance with focus on maximizing revenues.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Work with the Central Gaming team to ensure that the content roadmap, game launches, and game positioning are executed in line with the local customer value proposition.
- Have a deep understanding of the market, product, and your customers. You will feed in requirements to the relevant teams to improve local journeys and experiences.
- Design welcome offers targeting new players, supporting acquisition marketing teams to drive conversions from registration through to first deposit.
- Manage and deliver customer communication and hyper-segmented campaigns to drive conversion, early life retention, x-sell, and reactivation.
- Manage customer campaigns to drive retention and customer growth objectives (deposit conversion, churn reduction, and upsell).
- Use a data-driven approach in all lifecycle activities across all channels, ensuring ongoing analysis is carried out to determine the ROI, and continually tweak and improve lifecycle offers and player communications to maximise profitability.
- Implement highly automated journeys to increase efficiency and enable campaigns to scale.
- Define the local contact strategy (right place, right time, right person) and drive continued improvements in audience segmentation.
- Work closely with Customer Support team to identify and fix campaign customer journeys and reduce contact-drivers.
- Manage and optimize player incentive’s budget for Gaming and CRM lifecycle activities and use prediction modelling to invest CRM spend in the right customer segments to drive upsell and minimise waste.
- Drive campaign conversions and optimisation testing by experimenting with creatives, copy, audience, reward type and reward value.
- Provide regular reporting to senior stakeholders on the success of local Campaigns, CRM lifecycle activities, demonstrating a deep understanding of what motivates customers.
- Lead direct reports, motivate, coach, manage performance and conduct people management tasks as required
Who you are
- You may have worked in a similar casino/gaming manager role already for 2-3 years or you are junior casino manager/ coordinator who is ready for career progression.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the casino product and its development process, also commercial management of the casino and good managerial skills to manage a small team and stakeholder in other teams.
- You are data-driven and detail-orientated with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- You are an innovative self-starter who loves a challenge.
- Have knowledge in products including table games, slots, poker and side games.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.