German Speaking SEO Manager (Malta/Remote)
As our new German speaking SEO Manager, you will be responsible for all on-site SEO and will report directly to the Head of SEO. This is a great opportunity where you will be responsible for the quality and growth of mainly on-site SEO with improved rankings to drive organic growth resulting in New Depositing Customers (NDCs).
So, what will you get up to day to day?
- Lead our German brands toward improvement in organic search performance resulting in increased search engine visibility, higher volumes of organic traffic, and ultimately in more NDCs.
- Monitor the organic performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming frog, Accuranker, and Ahrefs.
- Follow up on rankings/improvements resulting from on-site changes and report them back
- Be the single point of contact for everything related to SEO for the dedicated brands. Represent dedicated brands outside of the central SEO department by working closely with key stakeholders (local brand managers, global brand managers, content managers, and product owners) of the brands.
- Search out technical improvements that could be made on the brands
- Work closely with the Head of SEO on the SEO strategy, tasks, and key projects.
- Perform ad-hoc SEO tasks as required
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and adapting the strategy accordingly.
What’s your background?
You have a native level of German and are fluent in English, with a minimum of 3+ years experience in an SEO role. You have strong communication skills as well as experience in driving quality traffic via SEO efforts. What’s more, if you have experience working with remote content writers/managers, are able to work independently and have great leadership skills, these will be considered a great plus!
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.