Global Initiatives - UX Designer
UX Designer, Global Initiatives
As a UX Designer, within the Global Initiatives Product area you will be part of a team responsible for the coordination and delivery of entering new markets.
In this role, you will work across multiple brands in multiple markets across the world serving millions of customers.
A taster of what you will be doing
You will be collecting and analyzing user requirements together with market/regulation specific requirements. You will be working on design prototypes options.
You will also be working close with departmental leaders to facilitate project planning, prioritization, execution, delivery, and collaboration to bring projects to closure. You will align with other UX specialists within our Product department and work closely with stakeholders across the business areas, our area developers, product managers and delivery managers.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in digital design or UX role.
- In depth experience in desktop and mobile interaction and UX design
- Experience in and passion for mapping out user journeys and interaction patterns in a comprehensive way for stakeholders and dev teams.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a lean/agile setup
- Experience partnering with UX Professionals to develop the strategy, interface and rationale for features.
- Experience with industry standard software such as Sketch, Adobe XD and Figma as a means to develop, test, explore and convey design solutions.
- Ability to produce high fidelity wireframes for product managers, designers and development teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s Degree in interaction design, human machine interaction or equivalent.
- Experience from working with gaming and betting products or other transaction intense industries such as Fintech
- A genuine interest in gaming product
- Good and extensive prototyping skill
- A link to or file with the applicant’s portfolio should be submitted with the application. Applications without portfolios will be rejected.
- Applications should be submitted in English.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with your CV in English.