Group Reservations Agent (German Speaking)
Required SkillsAccounts Attention to Detail Customer Service English German Microsoft Office Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing group inquiries;
- Creating group offers and contracts;
- Managing and checking the group handling;
- Acting as the direct contact person for companies and agencies;
- Be in charge of the accounts receivable handling and invoice creation.
- Professional training or completed studies in the field of hotel management;
- Experience working in a reservations department;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of reservation systems
- Excellent written & spoken German and English skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- An independent worker with a high degree of commitment and self-motivation