Group Reservations Coordinator (German Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking English German Organisational and Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing group inquiries from all our hotels;
- Creating group offers and contracts;
- Managing and checking the group handling;
- Acting as the direct contact person for companies and agencies;
- In charge of the accounts receivable handling and invoice creation;
- Co-creating and coordinating the reservations department;
- Overseeing the training and coaching of new employees in the reservations department;
- Controlling our operational standards; checking their compliance and developing them further.
- Professional training or completed studies in the field of hotel management;
- At least two years experience working in a reservations department;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of reservation systems;
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- An independent worker with a high degree of commitment and self-motivation;
- A team player with high social competence;
- A high sense of responsibility and quality consciousness.