Head of Bottling and Maintenance
Required SkillsCivil Engineering Electrical Installation Maintenance tasks Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Maltese producer of alcoholic beverages.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Directors;
- Responsible for the operation of the Bottling Line and planning the weekly/monthly bottling programs;
- Ensure that all bottling meets the company’s high-quality standards;
- Liaise with the winemaker and the Purchasing manager so as to ensure that all material is available when needed;
- Responsible for the effective management of all engineering and maintenance operations in the plant and production facilities of the winery;
- Lead and motivate the Maintenance and Engineering Department in the day-to-day operations and also liaise directly with the other department heads of the company;
- Develop work plans, procedures and schedules for the department and also maintain equipment, plant facilities, installations and buildings in best condition through effective preventive maintenance;
- Planning and execution of engineering projects and project management of new capital investments.
- Possess a university degree in Electrical Engineering and an engineering warrant;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Proven track record in driving employee engagement and development to maximize efficiency and meet deadlines.
- Be knowledgeable with modern trends and applications in the field of Engineering;
- Excellent communication and written skills in English;
- Be technically oriented, flexible and pro-active;
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team.