Head of Casino - Operations
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
As a Head of Casino – Operations at ComeOn Group, you will play a crucial role in guaranteeing the seamless operation of our online casino brands. Your primary focus will be maintaining high operational standards and strict regulatory compliance in regulated markets. You will collaborate closely with the compliance team, ensuring that all documentation and game certifications are in order and ready for review. Working alongside professionals from various departments and locations, you will guarantee that our casino products provide an exceptional gaming experience for our customers. Your passion for the iGaming industry, strong leadership and your organisational skills will contribute to our ongoing success as a leading player in the global iGaming market.
- Overseeing and managing the day-to-day operations of our online casino brands
- Ensuring all operational processes and best practices are documented and kept up to date. Share knowledge and train the team on policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement operational strategies maintaining strict adherence to regulatory requirements and responsible gambling practices
- Ensure that any customer queries related to Casino Product are escalated and resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
- Diagnosing and resolving day-to-day issues ensuring players are not kept waiting and quickly compensated.
- Maintain internal SLAs ensuring rapid response, resolution and excellent stakeholder communication throughout.
- Be the main point of contact for 3rd party suppliers when operational issues arise and create and manage Jira tickets with external suppliers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including the entire casino team, product owners, marketing teams, customer support, compliance team
- Monitor key performance indicators to identify areas of improvement, and growth opportunities, and implement necessary adjustments to drive success
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with software providers, payment processors, and other key stakeholders in the iGaming industry
- Manage and develop the casino operations team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and internal policies, including anti-money laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), new providers onboarding and responsible gambling practices
- Continually improve training materials, keep them up to date and ensure consistency and alignment of training materials across our Gaming teams
- At least 3 years experience within the iGaming industry as a Head of Casino – Operations equivalent
- Outstanding organisational experience and attention to detail
- Experience in following and implementing processes and procedures
- Ability to solve complex problems and solutions orientated
- Data-driven mindset and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable presenting to key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communicator with a high level of spoken and written English.
- A can-do and proactive attitude and self-motivated
- Team player who can also work independently when required.
- A passion for the online casino industry.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package including a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Mondays and Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!