Head of HR
Required SkillsEnglish Human Resources Payroll Recruitment Reporting Strategy Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is leading corporate bank.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Construct and regularly monitor and review HR strategy and related action plans to ensure achievement of strategic objectives;
- Support the development and implementation of policies, rules, guidelines, manuals, procedures, processes and workflows;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Gather, process and analyze staff-related data and contribute to regular HR reports/metrics/stats/charts for internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop proposals for the improvement of HR services/procedures;
- Ensure policies and procedures are reviewed and updated in line with the legislative framework and best practice;
- Develop and nurture efficient and positive working relationships with various stakeholders;
- Advise Senior Management on HR matters and labor-related developments;
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal scheme framework;
- Manage the evaluation, recruitment and selection process.
- At least 5 years' experience as HR manager or executive;
- Holding a degree level qualification preferred in Human Resources, Management, Psychology;
- Good knowledge of HR best practices and employment law.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Strong communications skills including coaching, presenting, technical and business writing
- Knowledge of HR systems, payroll and databases;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent analytical and reporting writing skills & proficiency in Microsoft-Office tools.