Head of Inbound Marketing
Required SkillsAnalytical Communication Marketing Plans Microsoft Office Reporting SEO Social Media Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading provider of back up software.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for directing and inspiring your team of SEO and content marketing specialists to build and execute an industry-leading inbound marketing strategy;
- Develop and implement strategies to increase readership and reach of produced content;
- Increase conversions on content offers and sales-ready leads delivered through nurturing campaigns;
- Support and lead SEO efforts to ensure content quality and relevancy is the best it can be, while enabling solid SERP, traffic and conversion performance from organic search;
- Research and analyse content consumption, audiences and competing content publishers;
- Design and optimise email-based nurturing streams on our marketing automation platform, collaborating with our in-house email marketing and automation specialists;
- Seek and capitalise on opportunities found to optimise processes in content production as well as campaigns;
- Provide guidance and mentoring to develop team members’ skills and improve their performance;
- Design and improve tracking and reporting capabilities with the inbound marketing team.
- At least 5 years' experience managing teams of marketing specialists and managers;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in SEO and content marketing;
- Experience using Sales CRM platforms such as Salesforce and SugarCRM;
- Experience in Social Media strategy, in developing marketing automation programs, for lead nurturing and scoring will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong project management and communication skills;
- Goal-driven personality with a strong desire to achieve in a team environment;
- Good knowledge in building communities through the use of forums and membership or subscription-based content platforms;
- Strong analytical skills and experienced Excel user;
- Bridge-builder and strong collaborator with internal teams;
- Highly organised, possessing effective coordination, time management and interpersonal skills.