Head of Marketing Analytics (London / Malta)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: London or Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
We are looking for a visionary leader with a strategic business mindset to join us as our Head of Marketing analytics
The Analytics team, work across various functions of the business.
Reporting to the CMO/ Director of performance marketing, this is a position that requires a highly professional and organised individual with high leadership skills of a team
The main objective of the role is to work continuously on areas that will help the business optimise its acquisition marketing efficiency and measure performance using established KPIs across multiple channels.
- Lead and manage comeon group marketing analytics team
- Work closely to the CMO and supporting high data task and reports to comeon group board
- Conduct regular analysis and research of our marketing data to generate insights on how to improve campaign performance.
- Support marketers by measuring performance (ROI) of online and offline campaigns helping to define improvements for budget allocation.
- Reporting on marketing KPIs i.e., leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement to support digital advertising campaign optimisation
- Conduct competitive research and analyse bench marking data.
- Review customer behavior and trends to assist in understanding customer’s activity.
- Analyse and interpret information from multiple data sources and business stakeholders to identify actionable insights.
- Initiate and grow our marketing efficiency by creating new marketing tools and dashboard
- Educated to degree level in a numerate/marketing subject or have extensive experience in a relevant discipline.
- +5 years’ experience in a leadership role (Marketing Efficiency/Analytics)
- Skilled in visualisation tools such as Tableau / Power BI
- Good Level Of SQL
- Previous Experience in iGaming
- Advanced Excel skills
- Understanding of business financials, ROI & profitability
- Passion for Analytics
- Ability to present complex information in simple terms with clear recommendations based on data insight
- Strong customer focus mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapt easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Highly organized and result driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and always open to feedback
What are the nice to haves?
- You build collaborative relationships
- You get things done
- You are highly organized and results driven
- You understand creative output
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!