Head of Marketing - Finland
Are you passionate about Marketing and ready to make the difference in our highly successful Finland team?
Then this opportunity to become the new Head of Marketing – Finland is not to be missed!
Objective of the role is to ensure that Betsson Group on the Finnish Market is meeting or exceeding budgeted volumes of new customers and develops the Brand Health for the portfolio of brands.
The Head of Marketing is responsible for coordinating and optimising the 360 marketing plan for the market with local adaption of Social Media, Content, PR, Affiliate, SEO and other channels for the market.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
• You are a highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment.
• A very strong sense of ownership of your areas of work.
• You are able to work independently and make decisions in order to reach our targets.
• You are a strong communicator in English and have perfect Finnish language skills.
• Minimum four years of experience from B2C marketing.
• Strong understanding and experience of online marketing and e-commerce.
• A commercial and result oriented mindset, understanding of delivering target expectations.
• A good understanding, and experience in buying media. This experience could be either directly or via a media agency.
• Tracking and evaluating campaigns; ability to pull data and analyze it.
• Proven track record of executing creative and highly efficient marketing campaigns.
• A higher degree in marketing or other relevant field experience is a plus.
• Interest in, and knowledge of, online gambling in general is desirable.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
• Ensure strong local adaptations of a multi-brand portfolio strategy
• Drive synergies across brands in planning and execution
• Provide structured input into Brand Strategy and creative development for the Finnish market
• Structure Best Practice thinking and ensure knowledge integration into local market planning
• Coach team members to forefront thinking and leading edge execution
• Ensure high quality and a 360-approach in execution of marketing plans by brand
• Ensure a high performing local team through adequate staffing and development
• Lead marketing planning in collaboration with central teams and ensure strong planning and
• execution processes
• Co-operate with business teams to ensure 360 approach to campaigns
• Ensure adequate business and local market intelligence reporting and analysis
• Ensure strong local execution of global strategic initiatives and marketing assets/creative