Head of Projects
Required SkillsAttention to Detail AutoCAD BE Mechanical Client Relations Communication Electrical Engineering Mechanical Microsoft Office Multi-Tasking Oral Communication Project Management
Our client is a leader in the climate control equipment sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/sub contractors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/sub contractors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering;
- Proven working experience as Head of Projects in the the Mechanical and Electrical sector;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Acad, and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.