Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Required SkillsDriving Licence Mechanical
Operating out of our modern workshop in Burmarrad, UNEC Servicing Ltd. specialises in the repair and maintenance of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others. UNEC Servicing currently has a vacancy for a Mechanic to join the Marine and Earth moving section.
Based at the workshop in Burmarrad, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring marine and heavy equipment to minimise unplanned downtime, anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Testing, installation, and repairing of marine apparatus and earth moving equipment.
- Diagnosing faults and being able to read schematics, electrical diagrams and manufacturers manuals.
- Adherence to company time recording procedures while job cards are completed accurately.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant certification depicting competency in such a role &/or 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English.
- In possession of a driving license.
Interested applicants for the above post are kindly requested to send their CV to the Head of HR on firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than the 15 th of October 2020.