High Up and Tipper Driver
Required SkillsCommunication DAP (Delivered at Place) Driving Licence Self-motivation
Our client is a leading service provider in civil engineering.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Safely transporting material between locations;
- Ensuring orders collected match with invoice and a proper delivery note is made;
- Cleaning and rinsing out any concrete from the truck at the end of the day at the designated area in the quarry;
- Hands-on experience in the construction industry is necessary;
- Any other ad-hoc general production-related tasks as may be required by the management.
- Experience working in a similar environment, will be considered an asset, however, training will be provided;
- In possession of a relevant valid Driving license Category C and required safe use of crane certification.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English;
- Organised and possesses good attention to detail;
- Production and efficiency-oriented;
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
- Have a flexible approach to work commitments and be ready to work irregular working hours as and when required.