An exciting role has opened up in our HR team in Stockholm and we are looking for you to join as our next HR Superstar! Are you a team player with a passion for HR who loves being the ‘go-to’ person for employees, always striving to contribute to the continuous improvement of employee experience? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a dedicated, outgoing, creative and people-oriented candidate with a solid HR background to be based in our Stockholm office. This is a great opportunity where you will work within a multicultural fast-paced environment together with other HR team members globally to holistically develop the best practices and processes for the business. You will be responsible for employee queries in four of our office locations – Stockholm, Umeå, Istanbul and Kharkov and most of the employees in these locations work in some kind of technical function.
Within this role you will be responsible for managing the employee experience at different stages, whilst building strong relationships with both teams and managers, acting as a source of support for anything they may need. We expect you are organised and thorough by nature, have a positive and professional approach and always happy to lend a helping hand when needed! Given the nature of this role, you will be responsible to document any employee changes and have a strong understanding and proven experience with the implementation of HR processes that will allow you to flag risks and improve efficiency in the team.
So, what will you be up to in this position?
- Review Job Descriptions from hiring managers, to have complete info and adapt to ComeOn tone of voice to attract the best talent
- Advertise vacancies through appropriate channels
- Talent sourcing – proactively using channels to search for talent, aside from receiving direct applications
- Making sure the recruitment process runs smoothly by regular follow up with hiring managers on status of candidate’s application
- Screening applications, conduct HR screening interviews and organise the interviews and assignments on behalf of hiring manager
- Maintaining the roles on Workable (our ATS)
- Keeping track of talent acquisition costs and compiling reports as and when requested
- Proactively increasing our candidate pool for future growth and suggesting better ways of working
- Propose creative and engaging recruitment material and advertising
- Updating content on career page/social media channels/intranet relating to recruitment
- Sending out internal communication on new roles
- Following up on effectiveness of recruitment channels to maximise the spend – advise on where we should invest and make propositions
- Creating new employee profiles in our HR software
- Assist in Contract of Employment, addendum and certificate of employment setups
- Uploading relevant documentation to our HR software
- Onboarding of employees, including inductions of the company and our HRIS system
- Being the point of contact for any benefit and health insurance questions as well as managing covers
- Supporting employees with local administration
- Assist in updating existing procedures and creating new ones
- Work on global and local projects with the HR teams from our other offices
- Offboarding of employees including exit interviews
Compensation & Benefits
- Gathering all payroll changes and information on a monthly basis
- Collecting and chasing employees payroll information
- Providing our payroll provider with all payroll data
- Ensuring payroll accuracy
- Be the first point of contact for employees when it comes to payroll queries
- Calculation of bi-annually bonuses
- Gather information from benefit and insurance providers
- Salary mapping and reviews when appropriate
- Delivering training and presentations as part of the internal HR Training for new managers.
- Contribute to the delivery and management of HR processes to improve employee and manager performance and experience.
- Have regular catch ups with managers to ensure efficiency and needs of the teams
- Provide coaching and advice to managers on all employee relation matters.
Immigration and work permits
- Supporting with visa applications together with an external provider.
- Assist with relocation when needed, including accommodation and flights/trains
- Minimum 3+ years experience within a similar role
- Fluency in English and Swedish is a must
- Good knowledge of Employment Law
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate around Google Suite
- Experience working with recruitment in all parts of the processes, preferably within tech
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of different backgrounds and levels of experience in a professional manner
- Organised, methodological and structured by nature
- Pro-active approach and having the mind of a team player
…and then some nice to haves:
- Experience with being a superuser in an HRIS system – preferably BambooHR
- Experience working in a global company, with global HR Processes
- Knowledge of relocation and work permit processes