HR and Office Administrator (Arabic Speaking)
Required SkillsArabic Communication English Human Resources Microsoft Office Recruitment Strategic Thinking Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the entire end-to-end recruitment process;
- Developing the operational and strategic recruitment process;
- Planning, job description creation, database and proactive search for candidates, screening, interviews, reference checks, feedback sessions and recruitment administration;
- Form a strong relationship with line managers to understand business requirements;
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information;
- Social media and job portal postings;
- Assessing and collaborating with external recruitment agencies and search firms;
- Managing and maintaining relationships with the company's suppliers;
- Dealing with correspondence;
- Coordinating reception duties;
- Handling appointments;
- General office administration.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in HR services;
- Experience in an international environment and rapid growth organisations is a plus.
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English and Arabic;
- Knowledge and experience of how to effectively use social media in recruitment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent communication; negotiation skills and teamwork skills;
- Willingness to accept responsibility,
- Be able to work under pressure and be flexible;
- Independent, accurate thinking;
- High capacity to learn at a rapid pace.