The Global HR team is looking for an HR Associate who is always passionate about the job and ready for the new challenges. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of and learn from a Global HR team while at the same time taking care of HR operations locally in Lithuania. Are you the open minded, detail orientated, get-things-done type of person who we are looking for?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR professional to support our HR projects in Lithuania. This includes implementation of global HR processes, local recruitment coordination and events organization together with the local team.
You will work closely with local management and with our Global HR Team based in Malta and Estonia to provide the best employee experience for our Lithuanian Betssonites.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU WILL DO
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Close cooperation with Global and Baltics HR Teams in all HR projects.
- Maintaining HR reports and documentation in compliance with legal requirements, including employee records in our HR and Payroll systems.
- Coordinating the employees full life cycle experience from pre-boarding to exit.
- Ensuring compliance with Lithuanian laws regarding employee’s health & safety / fire security.
- Supporting Finance with HR&Office budget monitoring.
- With the guidance of global HR team, coordinating and following-up on annual HR processes for Lithuania: goal setting, performance reviews, learning and development, promotions, action plans resulting from employee survey workshops, etc.
- Supporting global recruitment team with local recruitment processes; assisting hiring managers.
- Acting as a first-line support and advice employees and managers on HR matters.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Excellent interpersonal and strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian;
- Proven knowledge of Local Labour Code;
- At least 1+ years’ experience as an HR specialist;
- Good knowledge of the HR processes.
- Having experience working in international culture;
- Having local payroll knowledge;
- Having good Excel skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, and to be part of an HR team with 40 people, 23 who are placed in our HQ in Malta. This is your opportunity to join a business that truly values its people, get the opportunity to drive change and to impact the wider people's agenda.
Also a very competitive remuneration based on experience, additional health insurance, sports activities, team events and office location without parking problems.
2000-2700 €/mon. gross