Human Resources Clerk
Required SkillsAdministration Attention to Detail Communication Document Management ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Human Resources Microsoft Office Problem Solving Teamwork
Our client is a private transportation company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain electronic employee records;
- Prepare and submit documents such as ETC engagement and termination forms and Transport Malta (TM) documents;
- Assist with the dispatching of fully licensed drivers;
- Be the main point of contact for employees that require new or change in uniforms;
- Collect uniforms from resigned/terminated employees;
- File employee’s documents and any other documents, as required.
- Preferably have an Ordinary level standard of education;
- Preferably hold an ECDL qualification;
- Have experience and skills in MS applications; MS Excel and MS Word.
- Have a high level of confidence, tact and diplomacy;
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Be flexible and willing to learn;
- Enjoy working with people;
- Be able to work on own initiative, as well as a part of a team;
- Have excellent administrative skills;
- Have problem-solving skills;
- Be able to work accurately, paying attention to detail.