Human Resources Executive
Required SkillsBachelor Degree Communication English Human Resources Recruitment Social Media Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and upkeep employee records (HRIS and physical);
- Issue ad hoc letters for team members (bank references, employment confirmation letters for childcare, etc.);
- Responsible for the full cycle of recruitment from sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering to onboarding, to reach department targets within budget;
- Explore a variety of jobs channel to reach out to potential candidates, liaising with marketing department for advertising on social media for direct reach;
- Liaise with job boards and recruitment agencies to source ‘best-fit’ candidates, screening applications, scheduling of interviews, screening, and selection of potential individuals;
- Manage and consolidate weekly recruitment reports;
- Prepare offers of employment and onboarding of new recruits, including organizing necessary paperwork, processing engagement and set up of HR account and files (digital and physical);
- Organize induction sessions;
- Support the Manager in other HR- related aspects as required.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant working experience;
- Possess at least a diploma/bachelor degree in HR or similar;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Outspoken and willing to liaise with internal/external stakeholders.
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be people-oriented;
- Be a team-player.