Our LiveOps (NOC) Team at Betsson Group is one of a kind! Touching on the latest technologies while keeping our brands live and running, our LiveOps (NOC) Team ensure we deliver the best in service, supporting the Group and most importantly our customers!
You will be acting as a first point of contact for all production incidents and running the incident management. The main function is to ensure maximum possible service availability and performance for our customers, by monitoring our systems and coordinate the handling and resolution of any events or incidents which occur within the infrastructure and providers.
With so many brands in the Group, the Incidents Team plays a vital role to ensure incidents are near to non-existent!
What’s in it for you?
Not only will you be exposed and allowed to explore different tech stacks but to top it all off you have the best leaders guiding you, supporting you and continuously training you!
- Let the role of Incident Engineer be your stepping stone on a career path into development, infrastructure engineering or DevOps teams within our organization.
You’re good at
- Detection, correlation and analysis of events in the technical environment. Executing mitigation steps when possible
- Attention to detail with good analytical thinking
- Managing Betsson Group’s ticket system for incidents, events and maintenance
- Dispatch and escalate tickets to the correct support group
- Maintaining frequent notification and ticket updates across multiple channels in English (both written and verbal)
- Direct contact with our 3rd party providers
- Well rounded general IT knowledge in Windows/Linux/SQL/Cloud computing and Virtual environments
- Being the single point of contact for all communication in relation to production issues
- Ability to work well under pressure.
You will be working on 24/7 shift basis with opportunity for remote working on limited basis.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Click here to find out more on who we are looking for