Our Incidents Team at Betsson Group is one of a kind! Touching on the latest technologies while keeping our brands live and running, our Incidents Team ensure we deliver the best in service, supporting the Group and most importantly our customers!
You will be acting as a first point of contact for all production incidents. The main function is to ensure maximum possible service availability and performance for our customers, by monitoring our systems and coordinate the handling and resolution of any events or incidents which occur within the infrastructure and providers.
With so many brands in the Group, the Incidents Team plays a vital role to ensure incidents are near to non-existent!
What’s in it for you?
Not only will you be exposed to different tech stacks but to top it all off you have the best leaders guiding you, supporting you and continuously training you!
You’re good at
- Managing Betsson Group’s ticket system for incidents, events and maintenance
- Maintaining frequent notification and ticket updates
- Following up on pending incidents
- Dispatch and escalate tickets to the correct support group
- Direct contact with our 3rd party providers
- Detection, correlation and analysis of events in the technical environment
- Being the single point of contact for all communication in relation to production issues
You will be working on 24/7 shift basis.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Click here to find out more on who we are looking for