Insight Analyst (m/f/x)
Are you analytical and data driven? Do you like scrutinizing data to ensure the best way forward? Does the idea of putting your analytical mind to work in an innovative environment excite you? If so, the Commercial Finance and Insight team at Tipico may be just the place for you! The Insight Analyst is responsible for monitoring and analysing the development of all our business areas within the Online and Retail business units. You will provide evaluation of Acquisition, Retention and Marketing campaigns as well as give recommendations on how to achieve better results, as we are always searching to improve. The role also involves conducting product, customer and service-related performance analysis, business modelling and reporting, as well as acting as an internal consultant to our various teams.
Your playing field:
- You will support decision makers by providing number-based recommendations and act as a sparring partner for healthy debates.
- You will monitor KPIs, understand and analyse reasons for KPI development together with the KPI owners.
- You will support various projects from an Insight/Data perspective.
- You will create and support your team members with business cases for various topics such as retention campaigns, product launches and changes in the payment portfolio.
- You will provide actual vs budget reporting to budget holders in the Online department and support them in the budgeting process.
- You will evaluate CRM, VIP and Marketing campaigns and discuss learnings with campaign owners so that we can continue to redefine new levels of excellence
- We believe in data to make informed decision, you will build a standard reporting set for Gaming, Sports, CS, Payments and Fraud/Risk as well as support in the development of new data models.