Required SkillsAPIs Communication Customer Needs Java REST API SOAP
Our client is a leading company of digital technology.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify bugs and devise resolutions to these defects;
- Help to maintain code quality, organisation, and automation;
- Work across a suite of Mule applications or APIs, implementing integration solutions for various clients across varied industries;
- Perform hands-on installation, development, configuration, and troubleshooting of our solutions;
- Communicate regularly with project team members and escalate perceived risks or issues;
- Participate in an agile delivery environment, using a scrum or kanban methodology;
- Attend standups, sprint-planning, retrospectives, developing as per epics, stories, and tasks;
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for arriving at solutions;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our company assets by making technical contributions and by providing critical updates from the field;
- Build trust with customers in our company ability to meet their business requirements;
- Travel to customer locations as needed, including international destinations.
- Possesses (or in the final year of achieving) a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a software development orientated discipline.
- Has deep knowledge of Java & Spring and broad working experience in real-world projects & applications and be willing to learn.
- Candidates with knowledge of JavaEE will be at a strong advantage.
- Good understanding of Middleware and its utility.
- Exposure to cloud based products on AWS &/or Google Cloud Platform will be an advantage.
- Exposure to reusable applications will stand you in good stead for this role.
- Candidates with a good knowledge of building and consuming APIs will be at an advantage.
- Exposure to various platform specific variants of SQL will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of data conversion, transformation and migration will be a strong asset.
- This is a junior role with good scope for growth. You will have the opportunity to receive training on the broad range of cutting edge technologies above. Your willingness to learn will be a key part of your success;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages will be considered an asset;
- Passionate about technology, driven by delivering customer focused solutions;
- Ability to work independently;
- Proven desire for continual self development;
- Willing to travel as needed.