Internal Audit Supervisor
Required SkillsAudit Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Communication CPA Reporting Risk Management Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for assisting in managing the firms’ client portfolio of outsourced and co-sourced internal audit functions;
- Assist to manage and coordinate the relevant client relationships;
- Help develop and implement comprehensive internal audit policies, procedures, and programs, performing audits in accordance with such programs;
- Manage and participate in the conduct of the relevant internal audit engagements within the timeframes agreed upon with the client;
- Prepare internal audit plans specific to a client after conducting a comprehensive risk analysis of the respective strategic objectives and operations;
- Recommend improvements to internal controls, operating efficiency and the adequacy of accounting policies, procedures, records, and record-keeping;
- Report audit findings and recommendations based on the results of audit examinations, whether scheduled or unscheduled and at any time when issues need to be addressed by the clients’ Management or Board;
- Maintain a comprehensive oversight of the main areas of risk and control weaknesses in the clients’ business model and operational infrastructure;
- Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audits;
- Actively interfaces with clients to ensure smooth and efficient processes and optimum use of resources and technology.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of Internal Audit;
- Risk Management experience will be considered an asset;
- CIA, CISA and/or CPA qualifications preferred, but not a must.
- Excellent writing, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to discern issues and focus on material risks and/or control weaknesses;
- Proven track record in achieving results, both as an individual contributor and from a managerial perspective;
- Optimizing on the team's reporting lines and relationship;
- Strong leadership and management skills to successfully motivate, coach, and develop team members to reach high performance;
- Independent and able to take initiative, work well with minimum supervision and under pressure;
- Commits to deadlines and is a team-player;
- Approachable, self-disciplined, objective, and forward-looking.