Required SkillsAttention to Detail Oral Communication Organisational and Time Management Risk analysis Risk Assessment Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations;
- Identify and assess areas of significant risk for the business;
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit practices;
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.;
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the results of an audit and document process;
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement;
Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures;
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee;
- Manage resources and audit assignments in a timely and efficient manner;
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls;
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with the local and international best practices;
- Compile and implement Internal Audit plans;
Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks;
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes;
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to management, board of directors and/or Audit Committees;
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- A minimum of three years relevant industry experience;
- A degree in Financial Accounting or Financial Management;
- An Internal Audit qualification or accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors would be considered an asset.
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Meticulous, attention to detail with the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company and have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Have an understanding of fintech products;
- Ability to deliver under pressure, with excellent analytical skills;
- A critical thinker with a keen interest in improving an organisation’s internal control structure;
- Remarkable presentation and report writing skills and display incredible business acumen.