Required SkillsAccount Management Analytical Attention to Detail Audit BA (Hons) BA (Hons) Banking and Finance; Bachelor Degree Bachelor of Accountancy Bachelor of Economics CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) Finance Presentation Problem Solving Teamwork
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations;
- Identify and assess areas of significant risk for the business;
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit practices;
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, and so on;
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the results of an audit and document process;
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement;
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures;
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee;
- Manage resources and audit assignments in a timely and efficient manner;
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls;
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with the local and international best practices;
- Compile and implement Internal Audit plans;
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks;
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes;
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to management, board of directors and/or Audit Committees;
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Hold a University Degree or equivalent in accountancy, internal audit business administration, finance, management or economics;
- Have a minimum of 2 years relevant industry experience;
- Partly qualified with a an Internal Audit qualification or accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors would be considered an asset.
- Understand the Company’s business, its technical, financial, and organizational structure;
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Communicate effectively with people and have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Understand fintech products;
- Ability to deliver under pressure, with excellent analytical skills;
- Critical thinker;
- Remarkable presentation and report writing skills.