Required SkillsAttention to Detail Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) COBIT IT Security Organisational and Time Management
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support in annual audits, e.g. through data analysis, audits of systems, functional audits of client-side IT environments and SOC2 audits;
- Independent planning and conducting of sub-projects of the audit as well as IT audit-related services;
- Analysis and evaluation of IT-supported business processes regarding business efficiency and quality, possible risks and compliance with internal and external compliance requirements;
- Support the IT audit team in the context of regulatory audits (e.g. remote gaming audits);
- Organize the completion of your tasks independently in coordination with your supervisor.
- Experience working for an auditing company in the field of IT audit/IT advisory for at least 2 years or have comparable experience in industry (e.g. IT compliance, ISO27001, CoBIT, ITIL, IT security, Remote Gaming compliance etc.);
- You have a degree in business computing, business administration or comparable courses of study with relevant focuses (e.g. IT, auditing, accounting);
- You have initial certifications (e.g. CISA) or aim for them at short notice.
- You attach great importance to applying your IT knowledge combined with your business management skills in your daily work;
- You think analytically and work in a structured way;
- Good communication skills.